Toasted turkey tacos, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, toasted turkey tacos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Toasted turkey tacos is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Toasted turkey tacos is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have toasted turkey tacos using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Toasted turkey tacos:
- Prepare of raw turkey breast cutlets.
- Get of panko crumbs.
- Take of salt & pepper.
- Make ready of ripe avacado.
- Make ready of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of shredded lettuce.
- Make ready of 5x6 ripe tomato.
- Get of 6" flour tortillas.
- Get of cilantro.
- Take of flour.
- Get of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Get of ranch dressing.
- Prepare of bacon.
- Get of lg egg.
Instructions to make Toasted turkey tacos:
- Chop lettuce, cilantro, avocado and tomatoes and combine. Salt to taste then set aside. In a medium frying pan heat oil over medium heat. Set oven at 400F..
- In separate pan, fry bacon until extra crispy. Set on paper towel to dry and become brittle..
- Fry turkey cutlets until light brown and only 2/3's fully cooked, about 3 minutes. Set aside on paper towel until all cutlets are cooked. place cutlets in preheated oven till fully cooked and have a crispy, outer crust..
- Place tortillas in the oven for about 1 minute to soften. Crumble bacon and mix with ranch dressing. Cut turkey cutlets into strips and build tacos, saving the bacon-ranch as topping..
- Pound out the turkey cutlets to about 1/8 inch. Drag through flour, dip in egg wash, then coat with panko crumbs. Set aside and refrigerate..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food toasted turkey tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Toasted turkey tacos Recipe Video: