Toasted turkey tacos, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, toasted turkey tacos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Toasted turkey tacos is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Toasted turkey tacos is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook toasted turkey tacos using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Toasted turkey tacos:
- Make ready 1 lb of raw turkey breast cutlets.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko crumbs.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of salt & pepper.
- Make ready 1 of ripe avacado.
- Prepare 2 cups of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
- Take 1 of 5x6 ripe tomato.
- Make ready 12 of 6" flour tortillas.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- Get 3 strips of bacon.
- Make ready 1 of lg egg.
Instructions to make Toasted turkey tacos:
- Chop lettuce, cilantro, avocado and tomatoes and combine. Salt to taste then set aside. In a medium frying pan heat oil over medium heat. Set oven at 400F..
- In separate pan, fry bacon until extra crispy. Set on paper towel to dry and become brittle..
- Fry turkey cutlets until light brown and only 2/3's fully cooked, about 3 minutes. Set aside on paper towel until all cutlets are cooked. place cutlets in preheated oven till fully cooked and have a crispy, outer crust..
- Place tortillas in the oven for about 1 minute to soften. Crumble bacon and mix with ranch dressing. Cut turkey cutlets into strips and build tacos, saving the bacon-ranch as topping..
- Pound out the turkey cutlets to about 1/8 inch. Drag through flour, dip in egg wash, then coat with panko crumbs. Set aside and refrigerate..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food toasted turkey tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Toasted turkey tacos Recipe Video: