Steak, Green Pepper, & Tomato Tacos, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, steak, green pepper, & tomato tacos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steak, Green Pepper, & Tomato Tacos is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Steak, Green Pepper, & Tomato Tacos is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have steak, green pepper, & tomato tacos using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak, Green Pepper, & Tomato Tacos:
- Take of diced steak.
- Prepare of roasted green bell pepper; large dice.
- Get of roma tomatoes; seeded & large dice.
- Prepare of garlic; minced.
- Take of Mexican oregano.
- Prepare of fresh thyme; minced.
- Make ready of onion powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Make ready of cayenne pepper.
- Get of tortillas; quickly heated on stove burner.
- Make ready of vegetable oil; as needed.
- Prepare of kosher salt & black pepper; as needed.
Steps to make Steak, Green Pepper, & Tomato Tacos:
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Coat green pepper in vegetable oil. Place directly on stove grate to sit atop the burner flame. Char until completely black on each side. Place in a bowl and cover with seran wrap..
- Toss tomatoes in enough oil to coat. Add half the thyme and a pinch of salt & pepper. Place on top rack of oven for approximately 5 minutes or until tomatoes begin to soften and char..
- Peel charred skin off bell peppers and cut into large dice..
- Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of a large cast iron pan. Add steak. Season. Saute over high heat. When steak has nearly reached desired doneness, add green bell peppers, tomatoes, and garlic. Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Serve..
- Variations; Other roasted bell peppers or jalapeños/serrano/poblano/etc, ground jalapeño powder, coriander seed, cilantro, scallions, cumin, chives, chile powder, ancho chile, bacon, oregano, zucchini, sofrito, vinegar, avocado, shallots, habanero, jalapeño, celery, celery seed, worchestershire, paprika, smoked paprika, crushed pepper flakes, goat cheese, chayote, nopales, chimichurri, tamarind, salsa rojo, salsa ranchero, refried beans, crema, chipotle, adobo, mole, chihuahua, queso fresco, cotija, lime,.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food steak, green pepper, & tomato tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Steak, Green Pepper, & Tomato Tacos Recipe Video: