Steak, Green Pepper, & Tomato Tacos, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, steak, green pepper, & tomato tacos. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steak, Green Pepper, & Tomato Tacos is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Steak, Green Pepper, & Tomato Tacos is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook steak, green pepper, & tomato tacos using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak, Green Pepper, & Tomato Tacos:
- Prepare 1 lb of diced steak.
- Get 1 of roasted green bell pepper; large dice.
- Prepare 6 of roma tomatoes; seeded & large dice.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic; minced.
- Get 1 t of Mexican oregano.
- Get 1 t of fresh thyme; minced.
- Prepare 1 t of onion powder.
- Make ready 1/2 t of garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 t of cayenne pepper.
- Get 8 of tortillas; quickly heated on stove burner.
- Prepare of vegetable oil; as needed.
- Prepare of kosher salt & black pepper; as needed.
Steps to make Steak, Green Pepper, & Tomato Tacos:
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Coat green pepper in vegetable oil. Place directly on stove grate to sit atop the burner flame. Char until completely black on each side. Place in a bowl and cover with seran wrap..
- Toss tomatoes in enough oil to coat. Add half the thyme and a pinch of salt & pepper. Place on top rack of oven for approximately 5 minutes or until tomatoes begin to soften and char..
- Peel charred skin off bell peppers and cut into large dice..
- Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of a large cast iron pan. Add steak. Season. Saute over high heat. When steak has nearly reached desired doneness, add green bell peppers, tomatoes, and garlic. Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Serve..
- Variations; Other roasted bell peppers or jalapeños/serrano/poblano/etc, ground jalapeño powder, coriander seed, cilantro, scallions, cumin, chives, chile powder, ancho chile, bacon, oregano, zucchini, sofrito, vinegar, avocado, shallots, habanero, jalapeño, celery, celery seed, worchestershire, paprika, smoked paprika, crushed pepper flakes, goat cheese, chayote, nopales, chimichurri, tamarind, salsa rojo, salsa ranchero, refried beans, crema, chipotle, adobo, mole, chihuahua, queso fresco, cotija, lime,.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food steak, green pepper, & tomato tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Steak, Green Pepper, & Tomato Tacos Recipe Video: