Steak Street Tacos, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, steak street tacos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steak Street Tacos is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Steak Street Tacos is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have steak street tacos using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Street Tacos:
- Take of flour tortillas.
- Make ready of sunny side up eggs.
- Make ready of Refried beans.
- Take of Cooked salsa.
- Get of Pico de gallo.
- Get of Mexican Cojito Cheese.
- Get of Avocado.
Instructions to make Steak Street Tacos:
- Lightly grill 2 tortilla shells until golden brown..
- Slather each tortilla each with 1 tablespoons of refried beans..
- Add a tablespoon of cooked salsa..
- Skirt Steak cooked medium arranged on outside of tortilla hanging off slightly..
- Add 1 tablespoons of pico de gallo to each tortilla..
- Two eggs cooked sunny side up(very clean) in the middle of each tortilla..
- Sprinkle with Mexican Cojito Cheese..
- Finish with chopped fresh cilantro..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food steak street tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Steak Street Tacos Recipe Video: