Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, filipino style carbonara recipe. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook filipino style carbonara recipe using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe:
- Make ready 7-8 strips of Bacon.
- Get as needed of Cooking oil.
- Make ready 500 g of Spaghetti.
- Make ready 1 pc of Beef Cube.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of All-purpose Cream.
- Make ready 6 tbsp of grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Get 1 pc of onion; minced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic; minced.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
Instructions to make Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe:
- Cook 7-8 strips of Bacon until crispy. Cook in medium heat for 2 minutes. Flip the bacon and cook the opposite side for another 2 minutes. Set aside. Save the bacon grease..
- Cook the spaghetti by pouring the 4 cups of water in a cooking pot. Let it boil. Add a 1 tbsp of cooking oil and add 500 grams spaghetti. Cook for 12 minutes or until al dente. Remove the spaghetti and set aside. Save 1/4 cup of water used to cook the spaghetti..
- Prepare the carbonara sauce by heating 3 tablespoons of bacon grease then saute onion and garlic..
- Once the onion softens, pour 1.5 cup all-purpose cream into the pan. Stir then add 1/4 cup water..
- Add the beef cube, stir well until mixed in to the sauce..
- Put 1/2 of chopped bacon and nutmeg into the sauce then stir..
- Add the cooked spaghetti. Toss until spaghetti gets totally coated with sauce..
- Add the 6 tbsp of Parmesan cheese. Toss and add rest of the bacon..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food filipino style carbonara recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe Recipe Video: