Easy Fish Tacos, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, easy fish tacos. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Fish Tacos is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. Easy Fish Tacos is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy fish tacos using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Fish Tacos:
- Make ready of Cabbage Slaw:.
- Make ready of green cabbage, shredded.
- Make ready of red onion, diced.
- Take of sour cream.
- Make ready of lime, juiced.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of Tacos:.
- Make ready of tilapia or catfish fillets.
- Get of cayenne pepper, ground.
- Get of garlic powder.
- Make ready of cumin.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Get of corn tortillas.
- Prepare of Garnish:.
- Get of cilantro,.
- Take of lime,.
Steps to make Easy Fish Tacos:
- In a large bowl, combine green cabbage, red onion, sour cream, lime juice, and salt. Chill until ready to serve..
- In a bowl, mix cayenne, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Season each tilapia fillet on both sides with the seasoning mix..
- Over medium-high heat, cook 2 fillets at a time for 8 minutes, flipping halfway. Repeat for the remaining fillets..
- Using a fork, break apart the fillets into bite-size pieces..
- Right before serving, heat the corn tortillas in the pan over high heat. Remove from the pan and assemble the tacos with the cabbage slaw and tilapia..
- Garnish with cilantro and lime juice..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food easy fish tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Easy Fish Tacos Recipe Video: