Easy Fish Tacos, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy fish tacos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Fish Tacos is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Easy Fish Tacos is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy fish tacos using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Fish Tacos:
- Make ready of Cabbage Slaw:.
- Take 3 cups of green cabbage, shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red onion, diced.
- Make ready 1 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1 of lime, juiced.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready of Tacos:.
- Take 4 of tilapia or catfish fillets.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper, ground.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 16 of corn tortillas.
- Make ready of Garnish:.
- Get to taste of cilantro,.
- Make ready to taste of lime,.
Steps to make Easy Fish Tacos:
- In a large bowl, combine green cabbage, red onion, sour cream, lime juice, and salt. Chill until ready to serve..
- In a bowl, mix cayenne, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Season each tilapia fillet on both sides with the seasoning mix..
- Over medium-high heat, cook 2 fillets at a time for 8 minutes, flipping halfway. Repeat for the remaining fillets..
- Using a fork, break apart the fillets into bite-size pieces..
- Right before serving, heat the corn tortillas in the pan over high heat. Remove from the pan and assemble the tacos with the cabbage slaw and tilapia..
- Garnish with cilantro and lime juice..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy fish tacos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Easy Fish Tacos Recipe Video: