Peasant Tacos, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, peasant tacos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Peasant Tacos is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Peasant Tacos is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peasant tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peasant Tacos:
- Make ready of kidney beans.
- Take of rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare of bok choi.
- Take of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- Make ready of Garlic salt.
- Make ready of Butter/Oil.
- Get of Salsa.
- Make ready of Tortillas (duh).
Steps to make Peasant Tacos:
- Throw beans in a pot with butter and spices over low-medium heat. Once simmering, add chopped bok choi and cover..
- While beans are cooking, shred chicken and coat with salsa then (if needed) heat in frying pan or oven..
- Once the beans and bok choi are cooked, turn off heat and warm tortillas..
- Top and bottom with sauce or dressing of choice- I made a chipotle ranch mayo with lime for these ;).
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food peasant tacos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Peasant Tacos Recipe Video: