Peasant Tacos, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, peasant tacos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peasant Tacos is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Peasant Tacos is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have peasant tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peasant Tacos:
- Get 1 can of kidney beans.
- Make ready 1 of rotisserie chicken.
- Take 1 bunch of bok choi.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- Make ready of Butter/Oil.
- Get of Salsa.
- Make ready of Tortillas (duh).
Instructions to make Peasant Tacos:
- Throw beans in a pot with butter and spices over low-medium heat. Once simmering, add chopped bok choi and cover..
- While beans are cooking, shred chicken and coat with salsa then (if needed) heat in frying pan or oven..
- Once the beans and bok choi are cooked, turn off heat and warm tortillas..
- Top and bottom with sauce or dressing of choice- I made a chipotle ranch mayo with lime for these ;).
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food peasant tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Peasant Tacos Recipe Video: