Blackened Fish Taco A.M, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, blackened fish taco a.m. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Blackened Fish Taco A.M is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Blackened Fish Taco A.M is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook blackened fish taco a.m using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Blackened Fish Taco A.M:
- Get of Wheat flour tortilla.
- Prepare of Tilapia Fillet.
- Make ready of Medium egg.
- Take of Slaw mix.
- Take of Green onion(tips only).
- Get of Chives,crushed red pepper, Cheyenne, blackening season, pepper.
- Make ready of Tomato -diced.
Steps to make Blackened Fish Taco A.M:
- Add blackening season to fish, fry lightly in a nonstick pan.set aside.
- Lay out a flour tortilla, now Mix slaw mix -raw no dressing,, tomatoes, green ends of onion, & place on bottom right down the middle,.
- Fry u up over medium egg (yellow still runny is my fav).
- While egg is frying place fish on top of slaw, but, done egg on top of fish & I top with chives, Cheyenne pepper, crushed red pepper & a dash of salt... Mmmm.
- Breakfast is served... 👅.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food blackened fish taco a.m recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Blackened Fish Taco A.M Recipe Video: