Blackened Fish Taco A.M, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, blackened fish taco a.m. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Blackened Fish Taco A.M is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Blackened Fish Taco A.M is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook blackened fish taco a.m using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Blackened Fish Taco A.M:
- Make ready of Wheat flour tortilla.
- Prepare of Tilapia Fillet.
- Make ready of Medium egg.
- Make ready of Slaw mix.
- Prepare of Green onion(tips only).
- Take of Chives,crushed red pepper, Cheyenne, blackening season, pepper.
- Make ready of Tomato -diced.
Steps to make Blackened Fish Taco A.M:
- Add blackening season to fish, fry lightly in a nonstick pan.set aside.
- Lay out a flour tortilla, now Mix slaw mix -raw no dressing,, tomatoes, green ends of onion, & place on bottom right down the middle,.
- Fry u up over medium egg (yellow still runny is my fav).
- While egg is frying place fish on top of slaw, but, done egg on top of fish & I top with chives, Cheyenne pepper, crushed red pepper & a dash of salt... Mmmm.
- Breakfast is served... 👅.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food blackened fish taco a.m recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Blackened Fish Taco A.M Recipe Video: