Fettuccine Carbonara, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fettuccine carbonara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fettuccine Carbonara is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Fettuccine Carbonara is something that I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fettuccine carbonara using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fettuccine Carbonara:
- Take 1 box of (12 oz.) fettuccine noodles.
- Take 1 cup of frozen green peas.
- Get 1 jar of Ragu® Cheesy Light Parmesan Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 4 slice of turkey bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled.
Instructions to make Fettuccine Carbonara:
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding peas during last 2 minutes of cooking; drain and set aside..
- Heat Light Parmesan Alfredo Sauce in 2-quart saucepan; stir in bacon..
- Toss sauce with hot fettuccine and peas. Sprinkle, if desired, with ground black pepper and grated Parmesan cheese..
- Prep time: 10 min Cook Time: 15 min.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food fettuccine carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Fettuccine Carbonara Recipe Video: