Shrimp tacos, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, shrimp tacos. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp tacos is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look wonderful. Shrimp tacos is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook shrimp tacos using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp tacos:
- Prepare 1 pound of raw cleaned shrimp.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Get 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Get of Juice to 1 lime.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 2 of table evoo.
- Prepare of Corn tortillas.
- Get of fixings: sliced cucumber red onions pico de Gallo sour cream.
- Prepare of Lime.
Steps to make Shrimp tacos:
- Take seasonings and evoo and evenly coat all shrimp.
- Lay shrimp flatly on a baking sheet.
- Squeeze juice to lime over shrimp.
- Bake at 375 till shrimp has curled and pink.
- Put small amount shrimp on warm tortilla.
- Top with taco fixings like cucumbers sliced onions sour cream shredded cabbage lime juice..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food shrimp tacos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Shrimp tacos Recipe Video: