Steak-n-Cheese Tacos (Flautas), this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, steak-n-cheese tacos (flautas). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steak-n-Cheese Tacos (Flautas) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Steak-n-Cheese Tacos (Flautas) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have steak-n-cheese tacos (flautas) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak-n-Cheese Tacos (Flautas):
- Get 1 pkg of carne picada.
- Get 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of coconut oil, for frying.
Instructions to make Steak-n-Cheese Tacos (Flautas):
- Heat skillet over med-high heat and add oil. Add meat when skillet is hot..
- Add all seasonings and Cook until browned..
- Remove meat from skillet to a large bowl and add cream cheese. Mix thoroughly..
- Hear oil over med high heat. Use toothpicks to secure flautas. I always toothpick 2 flautas together to keep them together while frying..
- Fry until browned. Serve with whatever you like! Rice, salad or just on their own!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food steak-n-cheese tacos (flautas) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Steak-n-Cheese Tacos (Flautas) Recipe Video: