Instant pot street tacos, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, instant pot street tacos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant pot street tacos is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Instant pot street tacos is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook instant pot street tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot street tacos:
- Prepare of flank steak or you can use skirt steak.
- Make ready of white onion chopped.
- Get of fresh limes plus extra for toppings.
- Make ready of beef stock.
- Get of cilantro.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of mini corn tortillas.
Instructions to make Instant pot street tacos:
- Thinly slice the steak. Then chop into bite site pieces. Place the steak in the Instant pot. Add half the onions to the pot. Save the rest of the onions in a small bowl..
- Meanwhile season with salt and pepper. Pour the beef stock over the beef. Squeeze the juice of two fresh limes over the meat and onion mixture. Lock the lead on and make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the pressure to high pressure for 15 minutes..
- While the steak is cooking, melt the butter in another skillet Fry the mini corn tortillas in the melted butter for 1 minute until they are soft. Allow them to cool slightly. You will need 2 mini corn tortillas per taco. Once the pressure is up do a quick release, and stir. Spoon the meat mixture on the tortillas. Top with cilantro, fresh onions and serve with limes..
- Notes- this is the steak i used i couldn't find the other steaks, so i got the cheapest steaks... and i seasoned them before i put them in the instant pot. i did lay the meat on top of each other as you can see in the pictures. I didn't cut mine i will be shredding it after it has cooked, in a food processor..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food instant pot street tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Instant pot street tacos Recipe Video: