Instant pot street tacos, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, instant pot street tacos. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant pot street tacos is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Instant pot street tacos is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have instant pot street tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot street tacos:
- Get 3 lbs of flank steak or you can use skirt steak.
- Prepare 1 of white onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of fresh limes plus extra for toppings.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of beef stock.
- Get 1 bundle of cilantro.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon of pepper.
- Take 1/2 stick of butter.
- Make ready of mini corn tortillas.
Steps to make Instant pot street tacos:
- Thinly slice the steak. Then chop into bite site pieces. Place the steak in the Instant pot. Add half the onions to the pot. Save the rest of the onions in a small bowl..
- Meanwhile season with salt and pepper. Pour the beef stock over the beef. Squeeze the juice of two fresh limes over the meat and onion mixture. Lock the lead on and make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the pressure to high pressure for 15 minutes..
- While the steak is cooking, melt the butter in another skillet Fry the mini corn tortillas in the melted butter for 1 minute until they are soft. Allow them to cool slightly. You will need 2 mini corn tortillas per taco. Once the pressure is up do a quick release, and stir. Spoon the meat mixture on the tortillas. Top with cilantro, fresh onions and serve with limes..
- Notes- this is the steak i used i couldn't find the other steaks, so i got the cheapest steaks... and i seasoned them before i put them in the instant pot. i did lay the meat on top of each other as you can see in the pictures. I didn't cut mine i will be shredding it after it has cooked, in a food processor..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food instant pot street tacos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Instant pot street tacos Recipe Video: