Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, grilled mahi tacos with pineapple mango salsa. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook grilled mahi tacos with pineapple mango salsa using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa:
- Take of mahi mahi filets.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Get of Salt pepper garlic powder and old bay.
- Take of Corn tortillas.
- Make ready of FOR THE SALSA:.
- Take of a fresh pineapple, cleaned and diced small, or you could use canned. I recommend pineapple tidbits.
- Take of a vidalia onion diced small.
- Make ready of mango, cleaned and diced small or use canned and dice it small.
- Get of jalapeño, seeded and diced small.
- Get of cilantro, chopped.
- Make ready of Salt pepper and a good dash of old bay.
- Get of Juice of 1 lime.
- Make ready of sugar.
Instructions to make Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa:
- I made the salsa first. Chop everything and throw it in a bowl. Season it and put it in the fridge..
- Brush olive oil on your filets and add your seasonings to both sides. Cook on a hot grill until cooked through. Lightly toast your tortillas on the grill..
- Lay your fish on the tortilla and a spoonful of the salsa. I made my Tangy Slaw to put between the fish and the salsa. Dig in!!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food grilled mahi tacos with pineapple mango salsa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa Recipe Video: