Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, grilled mahi tacos with pineapple mango salsa. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled mahi tacos with pineapple mango salsa using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of mahi mahi filets.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Make ready of Salt pepper garlic powder and old bay.
- Prepare of Corn tortillas.
- Get of FOR THE SALSA:.
- Take 1/2 of a fresh pineapple, cleaned and diced small, or you could use canned. I recommend pineapple tidbits.
- Make ready 1/2 of a vidalia onion diced small.
- Get 1 of mango, cleaned and diced small or use canned and dice it small.
- Make ready 1 of jalapeño, seeded and diced small.
- Make ready small handful of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt pepper and a good dash of old bay.
- Get of Juice of 1 lime.
- Get 1 tbsp of sugar.
Steps to make Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa:
- I made the salsa first. Chop everything and throw it in a bowl. Season it and put it in the fridge..
- Brush olive oil on your filets and add your seasonings to both sides. Cook on a hot grill until cooked through. Lightly toast your tortillas on the grill..
- Lay your fish on the tortilla and a spoonful of the salsa. I made my Tangy Slaw to put between the fish and the salsa. Dig in!!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food grilled mahi tacos with pineapple mango salsa recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa Recipe Video: