Spaghetti carbonara, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, spaghetti carbonara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spaghetti carbonara is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Spaghetti carbonara is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook spaghetti carbonara using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti carbonara:
- Prepare 250 grams of spaghetti.
- Make ready 50 grams of bacon, squared.
- Prepare 1 of chives, cut.
- Take 1 of onion, squared.
- Make ready 3 of egg yolks.
- Get 1/4 liter of cream.
- Prepare 20 grams of cheddar, chopped.
- Make ready 20 grams of parmesan, chopped.
- Prepare 20 grams of mozarella, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Spaghetti carbonara:
- Preheat water for boiling spaghetti, put them in for 10 minutes.
- Preheat a pan.
- Roast bacon, then deglaze it with cream. Add egg yolks and stir..
- Now add chives and seasonings, such as parmesan and cheddar.
- When the noodles have boiled, add them to the prepared sauce and let it cook for 3 mkre minutes.
- To serve, garnish with mozarell and chives.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spaghetti carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Spaghetti carbonara Recipe Video: