Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, shredded beef for tacos/burritos. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have shredded beef for tacos/burritos using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos:
- Take of beef (I used beef forequarter).
- Take of cooking oil.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Take of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare of chilli powder.
- Take of ground coriander seed.
- Get of ground cumin seed.
- Make ready of bay leaves.
- Make ready of cinnamon sticks.
- Get of paprika.
- Get of lime juice.
- Get of white wine.
- Make ready of water.
Steps to make Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos:
- Season beef generously with salt and pepper..
- In a medium pot, heat oil on medium heat and brown the beef on all sides, about eight minutes..
- Add all the dry spices, wine, water, and lime juice. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat to low and let simmer for 2–3 hours or until the meat is tender enough to shred..
- Shred the beef with two forks..
- Serve wrapped in a tortilla along with favourite taco/burrito fillings..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food shredded beef for tacos/burritos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos Recipe Video: