Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn:
- Take of corn tortillas or 1 flour tortilla (organic preferred).
- Take of serving of cod or another white fish (approximately 3 oz), defrosted if previously frozen.
- Get of baby bok choy or half a regular bok choy or equivalent amount of cabbage, chopped.
- Get of a red bell pepper.
- Make ready of frozen corn.
- Make ready of sumac.
- Get of Spice rub mixture.
- Make ready of paprika.
- Take of cumin.
- Make ready of salt.
- Make ready of dried oregano.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Get of black pepper.
- Get of cayenne.
- Get of coriander.
- Take of Olive oil (for greasing pan).
- Get of Chopped tomatoes or pico de gallo as a garnish (optional).
- Prepare of Cilantro as a garnish (optional).
Instructions to make Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn:
- Preheat oven to 450 F on broil. Spread corn on a silicone mat (make sure your mat is rated for 450 degrees). Set mat on tray on top shelf of oven. Broil for 10-12 minutes or to desired doneness. In my oven this takes 12 minutes but keep an eye on it..
- Chop bok choy (or cabbage) and red peppers. Add some water to a pan and turn on medium heat. Add veggies and lightly season with salt, paprika, and cumin. Saute until water has evaporated and veggies have reached desired doneness and caramelization. If water disappears before they’re done, add some more water or put a lid on the pan to finish cooking..
- After removing corn, set oven to bake at 425 F..
- Rinse and pat dry fish. Rub with spice mixture. Finally, coat both sides with sumac..
- Coat bottom of pan with a little olive oil and add fish. Bake for 6 minutes per 1/2 inch thickness. It should flake easily at the thickest point, and the internal temperature should be 140 F..
- Plate and enjoy. Top with chopped tomatoes or pico de gallo..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn Recipe Video: