Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn:
- Get 2 of corn tortillas or 1 flour tortilla (organic preferred).
- Make ready 1 of serving of cod or another white fish (approximately 3 oz), defrosted if previously frozen.
- Take 1 of baby bok choy or half a regular bok choy or equivalent amount of cabbage, chopped.
- Get 1/2 of a red bell pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sumac.
- Get of Spice rub mixture.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of cayenne.
- Get Pinch of coriander.
- Take of Olive oil (for greasing pan).
- Prepare of Chopped tomatoes or pico de gallo as a garnish (optional).
- Get of Cilantro as a garnish (optional).
Instructions to make Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn:
- Preheat oven to 450 F on broil. Spread corn on a silicone mat (make sure your mat is rated for 450 degrees). Set mat on tray on top shelf of oven. Broil for 10-12 minutes or to desired doneness. In my oven this takes 12 minutes but keep an eye on it..
- Chop bok choy (or cabbage) and red peppers. Add some water to a pan and turn on medium heat. Add veggies and lightly season with salt, paprika, and cumin. Saute until water has evaporated and veggies have reached desired doneness and caramelization. If water disappears before they’re done, add some more water or put a lid on the pan to finish cooking..
- After removing corn, set oven to bake at 425 F..
- Rinse and pat dry fish. Rub with spice mixture. Finally, coat both sides with sumac..
- Coat bottom of pan with a little olive oil and add fish. Bake for 6 minutes per 1/2 inch thickness. It should flake easily at the thickest point, and the internal temperature should be 140 F..
- Plate and enjoy. Top with chopped tomatoes or pico de gallo..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn Recipe Video: