Coconut and Panko Crispy Fish Tacos, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, coconut and panko crispy fish tacos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coconut and Panko Crispy Fish Tacos is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Coconut and Panko Crispy Fish Tacos is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have coconut and panko crispy fish tacos using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut and Panko Crispy Fish Tacos:
- Make ready of coleslaw mix.
- Take of coleslaw veggies.
- Prepare of mayo.
- Make ready of sriracha (or more if you want is spicier).
- Make ready of honey.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- Prepare of fish.
- Make ready of filets of fish (I used cod) cut in 1/2 to make 8 pieces.
- Prepare of mayo.
- Make ready of sriracha.
- Get of shredded unsweetened coconut.
- Make ready of + 1 tbs panko breadcrumbs (GF breadcrumbs if you're GF).
Instructions to make Coconut and Panko Crispy Fish Tacos:
- Mix all your ingredients together for the coleslaw, toss and set aside..
- In a bowl, or rimmed plate. Mix your panko and coconut and mix to combine together.
- In a separate bowl, mix your mayo and sriracha..
- Dip each piece of fish in your mayo mixture to coat all sides..
- Roll in your coconut and breadcrumb mixture. I usually do this step for all the pieces of fish before I start cooking them..
- In a large pan, drizzle some olive oil and cook/brown the fish on all sides on medium- medium/low heat until cooked through..
- Serve in corn tortillas, flour tortillas or on a salad.... or ya know, however you wanna eat it :).
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food coconut and panko crispy fish tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Coconut and Panko Crispy Fish Tacos Recipe Video: