Coconut and Panko Crispy Fish Tacos, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, coconut and panko crispy fish tacos. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coconut and Panko Crispy Fish Tacos is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Coconut and Panko Crispy Fish Tacos is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have coconut and panko crispy fish tacos using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut and Panko Crispy Fish Tacos:
- Make ready of coleslaw mix.
- Prepare Bag of coleslaw veggies.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of mayo.
- Take 1 tbs of sriracha (or more if you want is spicier).
- Make ready 1 tsp of honey.
- Make ready of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- Prepare of fish.
- Take 4 of filets of fish (I used cod) cut in 1/2 to make 8 pieces.
- Take 1/2 cup of mayo.
- Get 1 1/2 tbs of sriracha.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut.
- Take 1/2 cup of + 1 tbs panko breadcrumbs (GF breadcrumbs if you're GF).
Instructions to make Coconut and Panko Crispy Fish Tacos:
- Mix all your ingredients together for the coleslaw, toss and set aside..
- In a bowl, or rimmed plate. Mix your panko and coconut and mix to combine together.
- In a separate bowl, mix your mayo and sriracha..
- Dip each piece of fish in your mayo mixture to coat all sides..
- Roll in your coconut and breadcrumb mixture. I usually do this step for all the pieces of fish before I start cooking them..
- In a large pan, drizzle some olive oil and cook/brown the fish on all sides on medium- medium/low heat until cooked through..
- Serve in corn tortillas, flour tortillas or on a salad.... or ya know, however you wanna eat it :).
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food coconut and panko crispy fish tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Coconut and Panko Crispy Fish Tacos Recipe Video: