Carbonara, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, carbonara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Carbonara is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Carbonara is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook carbonara using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Carbonara:
- Prepare 1 of pack of spaghetti.
- Take 1 of right amount of Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 3 of eggs.
- Take 1 of egg yolk.
- Make ready 1 of plenty of pancetta.
- Prepare 1 of plenty of fresh black pepper.
Steps to make Carbonara:
- Set a pot of water on stove and bring to a boil. Water should be as salty as the ocean, but if your pancetta is salty cut back on salt here.
- Dice pancetta.
- In a large skillet, fry pancetta until crispy and drain excess fat..
- Grate parmesan.
- Combine eggs with grated cheese in mixing bowl.
- Add pasta, cook to just before all dente.
- With a ladle, add a scoop of pasta water to egg and cheese mixture to help it emulsify (in mixing bowl).
- With a pair of tongs, transfer pasta to skillet with pancetta.
- Add egg and cheese mixture to pasta in skillet..
- Add pasta water as needed and heat on low flame to get desired consistency..
- Add black pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh chives.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Carbonara Recipe Video: