Taco-seasoned creamy corn, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, taco-seasoned creamy corn. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taco-seasoned creamy corn is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. Taco-seasoned creamy corn is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook taco-seasoned creamy corn using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco-seasoned creamy corn:
- Get 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoky paprika.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of dry oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of chipotle powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Take 1 of large shallot, finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 3 cups of frozen sweet corn kernels.
- Get 1 tbsp of soft cream cheese.
Instructions to make Taco-seasoned creamy corn:
- Combine all the spices, salt, and sugar in a small bowl. Add the butter to a medium pan on medium-high heat. Once it's melted, stir in 1 or 2 tbsp of the spice mix (save the rest for something else, like tacos) and allow it to infuse into the butter for a minute..
- Add the shallots to the pan. Let fry 1 minute, then add the garlic and fry another 1 minute..
- Add the corn to the pan. Let fry 2 minutes, then add the cream cheese. Stir until the cheese melts and coats the corn. Serve hot, with a dusting of smoked paprika..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food taco-seasoned creamy corn recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taco-seasoned creamy corn Recipe Video: