Breakfast burritos, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, breakfast burritos. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast burritos is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Breakfast burritos is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook breakfast burritos using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast burritos:
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Get 1 of green pepper.
- Make ready 1 medium of onion.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of mushrooms chopped.
- Get 1 of pepper to taste.
- Get 1 of Mrs dash to taste.
- Make ready 1 packages of flour tortillas.
- Get 3/4 cup of your favorite cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of Breakfast or Italian sausage.
- Get 1 of bottle of taco sauce I use hot.
Instructions to make Breakfast burritos:
- Fry sausage, onion, green pepper and mushroom until done.
- In a bowl mix eggs, pepper and Mrs dash.
- Pour egg mixture into pan with sausage.
- When eggs are done add cheese remove from heat and cover.
- When cheese is melted spoon on tortillas add sauce, fold and enjoy.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food breakfast burritos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Breakfast burritos Recipe Video: