Tinas Ranchero Bean Burritos, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tinas ranchero bean burritos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tinas Ranchero Bean Burritos is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Tinas Ranchero Bean Burritos is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook tinas ranchero bean burritos using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tinas Ranchero Bean Burritos:
- Make ready of for the burritos.
- Make ready 4 of flour tortillas (burrito size).
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup of Ranchero Style Beans (recipe attached).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese or a melting cheese of your choice.
- Get of topping ideas.
- Take of cooking oil.
- Prepare of salsa.
- Make ready of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Prepare of green onions.
- Get of guacamole.
- Prepare of anything you like.
Instructions to make Tinas Ranchero Bean Burritos:
- Heat a skillet with a couple teaspoons of oil over medium heat Measure the beans I use a slotted spoon so I get mostly beans. Add the beans to the skillet and heat through mashing slightly. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348735-ranchero-style-beans-slow-cooker.
- Distribute the beans evenly on the 4 tortillas I spread the beans in the middle and too one side. Add the cheese..
- With the side that doesn't have beans facing away from you fold the two sides in about 3/4 inch.Then startiing with the side closest to you roll burrito up..
- In a skillet over medium heat add about a tablespoon of oil.When the oil is hot add a couple of the burritos turning to brown all sides.This only takes about 2 minutes.Repeat step until all are browned..
- Add the toppings of your choice.Serve and Enjoy!.
- You can use smaller tortillas as I did here if you prefer. Just adjust the amont of beans and cheese..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food tinas ranchero bean burritos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tinas Ranchero Bean Burritos Recipe Video: