Breakfast Burritos, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, breakfast burritos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Breakfast Burritos is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Breakfast Burritos is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have breakfast burritos using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Burritos:
- Get 12 of eggs (6 with yolks, 6 without (just the egg whites). Or, use egg-substitute..
- Get 1/4 cup of skim milk.
- Take 1 of red pepper, diced.
- Prepare 3/4 lb. of turkey sausage.
- Get 1 cup of reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Get 10 of whole wheat tortillas.
- Take 1 of green pepper, diced.
- Get 1 of onion, diced.
Steps to make Breakfast Burritos:
- In a bowl, crack the eggs one at a time, add the milk, and beat together with a whisk or a fork until well blended..
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, brown the sausage, peppers, and onions until the sausage is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender..
- Turn the heat down to medium and add the eggs. Let the eggs cook for a minute or two. You can then scrape the eggs from the edge of the pan to the center and continue doing this until the eggs are just about set..
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and let rest for 20-30seconds while the cheese melts..
- Spoon some of the sausage and egg filling in the center of a tortilla. Wrap up each tortilla burrito-style, with the sides folded in. Place each burrito seam side down and allow to cool for a couple of minutes. Makes 10 burritos..
- Store and Save for later:.
- Freeze: Wrap each burrito in plastic wrap and then either wrap in foil or place in a plastic freezer bag. When ready to eat, remove all wrappings and place in the microwave oven for ~ 90 seconds..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food breakfast burritos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Breakfast Burritos Recipe Video: