Burrito in a Jar, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, burrito in a jar. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Burrito in a Jar is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Burrito in a Jar is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook burrito in a jar using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Burrito in a Jar:
- Take 1/2 Cup of dry pinto beans.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of rice.
- Take 1/3 Cup of bell pepper, diced.
- Make ready 1/3 Cup of onion, diced.
- Take 1 Cup of ground beef, browned and drained.
- Get 4 Tablespoons of Rotel.
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon of taco seasoning.
- Make ready 1/2 Teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready of Beef broth to fill quart jars to 1-inch head space.
Instructions to make Burrito in a Jar:
- Add the ingredients to each jar in the order above..
- Pressure can quart jars at 10 lbs for 90 minutes..
- To Use: Heat and place in warm tortillas with lettuce, tomato, and whatever other burrito fixings you like..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food burrito in a jar recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Burrito in a Jar Recipe Video: