Chili Colorado burrito, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, chili colorado burrito. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chili Colorado burrito is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Chili Colorado burrito is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chili colorado burrito using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chili Colorado burrito:
- Prepare 1 lb of stew meat.
- Get 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 2 each of beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 1 packages of tortillas.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of cheese.
Steps to make Chili Colorado burrito:
- put beef, bouillon and enchilada sauce into crock pot for 7-8 hours or until meat it's very tender.
- heat up refried beans in the microwave and put you're oven on broil.
- on a cookie sheet, lay out a tortilla, place on tortilla some meat and beans drained by using a slotted spoon and a spoon full or two of beans.
- roll into a burrito, poor some renaming sauce over the burritos and sprinkle see cheese on top.
- broil until cheese is bubbly about 2 minutes.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chili colorado burrito recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chili Colorado burrito Recipe Video: