Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken and potato breakfast burritos. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken and potato breakfast burritos using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos:
- Get 2 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Get 2 medium of potatoes.
- Take 1/4 of onion.
- Make ready 1/2 medium of tomato.
- Take 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 4 slice of pepper jack or american cheese.
- Take 1 can of Herdez salsa verde.
- Get 4 large of burrito tortillas.
- Make ready 1 of red pepper flakes.
Steps to make Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos:
- Bake chicken at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until done..
- Microwave potatoes until soft..
- heat skillet with a little oil and add garlic and sliced onion. Cooking until fragrant..
- Cut potatoes in to chunks and add eggs and potatoes to skillet. Add tomato and red pepper flakes. Use your own judgement as to how hot or mild you want your burrito..
- Shred or slice chicken and add to skillet mix. Stir until eggs are done..
- Warm tortilla. Place slice of cheese in center of tortilla. Cut slice in half to go length of tortilla..
- Add filling over cheese. Pour plenty of salsa verde over top and roll burrito..
- Other ingredients that I sometimes add include bacon, green peppers and mushrooms. This recipe can also be made without the chicken in less than 20 minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken and potato breakfast burritos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos Recipe Video: