Dad's Breakfast burritos, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, dad's breakfast burritos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dad's Breakfast burritos is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Dad's Breakfast burritos is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook dad's breakfast burritos using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dad's Breakfast burritos:
- Make ready 3 of eggs.
- Get 3 of sausage patties (i used jimmy dean turkey sausage patties).
- Prepare 1 of tabasco sause (to your taste).
- Make ready 1 of shredded cheese (as much as you like).
- Make ready 1 of green bell pepper chopped (optional).
- Prepare 2 of tortillas.
Instructions to make Dad's Breakfast burritos:
- Cook the sausage according to package directions. Then cut into small slices..
- Scramble eggs and then add the sausage. Cook for just a minute..
- Then on tortilla put the egg and sausage mixture. Add Tabasco and shredded cheese. Eat and enjoy!.
- You can make one burrito or as many as need..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food dad's breakfast burritos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Dad's Breakfast burritos Recipe Video: