Speck Carbonara, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, speck carbonara. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Speck Carbonara is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Speck Carbonara is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have speck carbonara using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Speck Carbonara:
- Make ready 250 grams of Pasta.
- Take 100 grams of südtiroler Speck.
- Make ready 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 40 grams of grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 5 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
Steps to make Speck Carbonara:
- Boil the water with a pinch of salt and cook the pasta.
- Cut the speck into small pieces.
- Put the butter in a pan and when it's melted add the chopped speck.
- In a bowl mix the eggs, parmesan and a pinch of pepper.
- Add the crunchy speck to the bowl.
- When the pasta is ready,strain it and put it back in the pot.
- Add the ingredients mixture and stir. You have got to be fast and do that while the pasta is still hot, so the eggs can cook..
- Adjust with salt, pepper and parmesan if necessary. Guten Appetit! Buon appetito!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food speck carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Speck Carbonara Recipe Video: