Italian Burritos, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, italian burritos. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Italian Burritos is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Italian Burritos is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook italian burritos using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Burritos:
- Get 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- Take 8 of Tortillas.
- Get 1 large of Skillet.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Take 1 cup of Marinara Sauce.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Make ready pinch of basil.
Steps to make Italian Burritos:
- Preheat Oven to 375.
- In Large Skillet, cook Beef over Medium Heat 6-8 Min.
- Drain, Stir in Marinara Sauce, Cheeses and Garlic Powder.
- Spoon 1/3 C filling near the center of each Tortilla.
- Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up.
- Place on Baking sheet coated with Cook Spray.
- Bake 18-20 min or until bottoms are Light Brown.
- Remove from Oven, add a pinch of Basil.
- Serve with some brown rice and the condiment of your choice..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food italian burritos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Italian Burritos Recipe Video: