Beef And Bean Enchiladas Or Mini Burritos For The Kids, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, beef and bean enchiladas or mini burritos for the kids. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef And Bean Enchiladas Or Mini Burritos For The Kids is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Beef And Bean Enchiladas Or Mini Burritos For The Kids is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook beef and bean enchiladas or mini burritos for the kids using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef And Bean Enchiladas Or Mini Burritos For The Kids:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef- or turkey or chicken or veggies.
- Prepare 16 of Corn tortillas or one package depends on how much you fill them.
- Take 1 can of Refried beans or any cooked whole beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Crushed tomatoes/ tomato sauce or enchilada sauce..
- Make ready 1 pinch of Chili powder, cumin, paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, salt and pepper, sugar.
- Take 2 cup of Cheddar cheese- shredded.
- Take 1 of Green onions for garnish.
Steps to make Beef And Bean Enchiladas Or Mini Burritos For The Kids:
- Sautée onion and beef until browned. Drain..
- In a small pot add 24oz can of tomato purée or sauce and add all the spices. Play with it and build the sauce that taste best to you. You could also use a can of enchilada sauce but this was just as easy and the flavors were amazing!.
- Grate some cheese about two cups, one for the mixture and one for the top. Or you can use the pre shredded kind, up to you. I prefer shredding from the block- it's much tastier and you don't need as much..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Soften about 16 corn tortillas in a hot pan, no oil needed, 10 seconds on each side , until hot and soft. Collect on a plate and cover to keep in the heat..
- Drain the meat and return to pan, add the can of beans and slowly mix together. Then you can just toss the cheese in, reserve some cheese for the top of the dish..
- Pour some enchilada sauce into a casserole dish. 9x13 works well..
- One by one place a tortilla in the sauce and scoop some of the filling evenly down the middle. Roll it up in the sauce and place seam side down. Do this until you have no more filling left. Add more sauce as needed. I got 16 in the dish..
- Cover with additional sauce, cheese and green onions..
- Bake for 30 minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef and bean enchiladas or mini burritos for the kids recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Beef And Bean Enchiladas Or Mini Burritos For The Kids Recipe Video: