Burrito casserole, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, burrito casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Burrito casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Burrito casserole is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have burrito casserole using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Burrito casserole:
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 1/4 of taco seasoning.
- Take 6 of flour tortillas.
- Get 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Take 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Take 4 oz of sour cream.
Instructions to make Burrito casserole:
- Brown meat & onion, add taco seasonings & stir in retried beans, mix soup & sour cream in separate bowl, spread 1/2 sourcream mixture on bottom of casserole dish, tear up 3 tortilla and spread over sourcream mixture. Put half the meat mixture over that,add layer of cheese, repeat layers, sprinkle cheese on top and bake uncovered at 350°f for 20-30 mins.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food burrito casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Burrito casserole Recipe Video: