Beef and bean burrito, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, beef and bean burrito. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef and bean burrito is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. Beef and bean burrito is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook beef and bean burrito using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and bean burrito:
- Make ready 4 of burrito wraps.
- Make ready 1 can of black beans.
- Take 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1/4 box of Velveeta cheese.
- Prepare of chopped parsley.
- Make ready of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Beef and bean burrito:
- Brown the ground beef add salt and pepper and parsley (to taste) then drain it.
- While meat is draining add half can of black beans, half can of diced tomatoes and velveeta cheese and mix in pan until cheese melts a little.
- Add meat to velveeta cheese mixture stir together for a 3 mins then let cool off.
- Get a bowl put the ranch, sour cream, shreeded cheese and the rest of beans, tomatoes and mix together.
- Take the wraps, warm them up for a couple of seconds (i.e microwave, oven or skillet).
- Spread a decent amount of meat mixture on wrap then add a little cheese on top and wrap it up... repeat the steps until all wraps are filled and placed them in a casserole dish.
- Once wraps are filled, take your ranch mixture and pour over the wraps (covering all wraps) top with more cheese and sprinkle of parsley.
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 15mins or until cheese starts to bubble.....Done.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food beef and bean burrito recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Beef and bean burrito Recipe Video: