Beef Burritos, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, beef burritos. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Burritos is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look wonderful. Beef Burritos is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef burritos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Burritos:
- Make ready 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Get 2 of sweet italian sausage, casings removed.
- Take 1 of 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained, or 2 cups plain tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each onion powder, pepper, garlic salt, & basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each oregano & sugar.
- Prepare 1 of chili powder to taste.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped raw onion.
- Get 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 1 cup of uncooked minute rice.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 10 medium of or large soft tortillas.
- Take 1 of shredded taco blend cheese to taste.
Instructions to make Beef Burritos:
- In skillet, brown beef and sausage, breaking up with spatula as you go along. Drain grease, return to skillet.
- Add tomatoes, herbs & spices, sugar, onion, broth and rice. Simmer covered, about 10 minutes, until rice is tender. Stir frequently.
- Stir in cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Warm tortillas per package instructions and fill with meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with taco cheese and roll up. If desired, fry lightly on both sides in oil of your choice til golden brown. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food beef burritos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Beef Burritos Recipe Video: