Leftover Potroast Burrito's, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, leftover potroast burrito's. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Leftover Potroast Burrito's is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Leftover Potroast Burrito's is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have leftover potroast burrito's using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Potroast Burrito's:
- Get 4 cup of leftover shredded or small chunked pot roast.
- Prepare 1 cup of leftover small cubed potatoes.
- Get 1 cup of leftover thin sliced baby carrots.
- Take 1 3/4 cup of pan juices from pot roast or beef broth.
- Prepare 1 envelope of taco seasoning ( about 1.25oz).
- Make ready 5 large of burrito shells.
- Take 1 can of refried black beans.
- Prepare 2 medium of diced tomatoes.
- Make ready 1/2 small of head shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 16 oz of tub sour cream.
- Make ready 12 oz of shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of choice).
- Get 1 jar of salsa ( size doesn't matter).
Steps to make Leftover Potroast Burrito's:
- In a large skillet add pot roast, potatoes, carrots and juice/broth. Heat until boiling..
- Add taco seasoning. And stir well. Boil until its starting to thicken. Then reduce heat to simmer and cook until almost all juices are gone..
- Transfer to a serving bowl and set aside..
- Warm burrito shell. This is what I do.. to make shell soft, and workable and warm.. I place a bowl of boiled water in lower shelf of microwave then place a shell on the top rack and microwave for 30 seconds. This essentially steams your shell..
- Place shell on a large plate..
- Spread heated refried beans on entire shell in a thin layer..
- Sprinkle cheese across entire shell as much as desired. Leaving about 1/2 inch around edges..
- Place pot roast mixture in center. I did about 4tbl. If u put to much it won't fold right and u will have a big mess...
- Sprinkle on some diced tomato.
- Then shredded lettuce..
- Then some sour cream..
- Then some salsa ( I put my salsa over the top of my burrito instead).
- Fold burrito as normal..
- Place some salsa on top and a dollop of sour cream and serve!.
- Makes about 5-6 giant burrito's!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food leftover potroast burrito's recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leftover Potroast Burrito's Recipe Video: