Pasta Carbonara, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pasta carbonara. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pasta Carbonara is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Pasta Carbonara is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pasta carbonara using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta Carbonara:
- Get 1 lb of spaghetti.
- Make ready 10 oz of bacon.
- Make ready 1 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of egg beaters.
- Take 1/3 cup of parsley.
- Take 4 clove of garlic.
Instructions to make Pasta Carbonara:
- Follow package instructions to prepare spaghetti, adding salt to the water..
- before draining, scoop out 1 cup of pasta water & set aside. drain the pasta..
- cook bacon in saute pan until crispy. chop bacon into pieces. add garlic & black pepper..
- add the bacon & garlic to the spaghetti. coat the spaghetti..
- remove pan from the heat & add parmesan cheese, egg beaters & pasta water. quickly toss to coat..
- sprinkle chopped parsley over the pasta, toss & serve..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food pasta carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pasta Carbonara Recipe Video: