the best vegetarian breakfast burrito you'll ever taste, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, the best vegetarian breakfast burrito you'll ever taste. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
the best vegetarian breakfast burrito you'll ever taste is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. the best vegetarian breakfast burrito you'll ever taste is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have the best vegetarian breakfast burrito you'll ever taste using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make the best vegetarian breakfast burrito you'll ever taste:
- Prepare 1 of tortillas.
- Take 2 of corn off the cob.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of red bell pepper.
- Take 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of tomatoe.
- Get 1/2 large of onion.
- Get 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- Get 6 of scrambled eggs.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of milk.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Make ready 2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of green onion.
Instructions to make the best vegetarian breakfast burrito you'll ever taste:
- boil some water with some cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt and some butter in it. add potatoes and corn.
- cut up vegetables.
- add some oil to a heated pan over medium high heat and saute onions for 1 minute then add bell peppers. cook until soft about 5-7 minutes.
- After10 minutes remove the corn from the boiling water, then remove the corn from the cob with a knife.
- let the potatoes boil another 2-5 minutes then remove them and slice and dice them motherfuckers up to be home fries. heat a pan with oil over medium high heat, add potatoes. add teaspoon cayenne peppers,some black pepper, some salt and parsley flakes.
- add black beans to onions and bell peppers, stir. cook for 5 minutes.
- scramble eggs.
- Once the potatoes are just about done, about 12 minutes, and a little cheddar cheese and green onion. add vegetable mixture to the potatoes and stir everything up really well. add tomatoes, sir.
- pair tortillas by melting butter or heating oil in a pan, lay tortilla in heated pan until you see bubbles, remove from heat and lay on home plate with oily side face up.
- add scrambled eggs and vegetable mixture to the middle of tortilla. if you like and some sour cream and hot sauce. wrap. serve. enjoy..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food the best vegetarian breakfast burrito you'll ever taste recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
the best vegetarian breakfast burrito you'll ever taste Recipe Video: