carne al pastor for tacos, burritos and nachos...., this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, carne al pastor for tacos, burritos and nachos..... One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
carne al pastor for tacos, burritos and nachos.... is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. carne al pastor for tacos, burritos and nachos.... is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook carne al pastor for tacos, burritos and nachos.... using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make carne al pastor for tacos, burritos and nachos....:
- Get 3 lb of pork shoulder roast chopped up in to really tiny pieces...
- Get 3 of chile anchos boiled till tender.
- Get 3 of chile guajillos boiled till tender.
- Get 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- Make ready 5 clove of garlic.
- Make ready 1 of onion cut in half.
- Make ready 1 cup of white vinagre.
- Get 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 of fresh pineapple peeled and cut up into little pieces or 2 cans of crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 1 of oil to fry.
Instructions to make carne al pastor for tacos, burritos and nachos....:
- place all ingredients except pork meat, half of the onion and the pineapple in the blender and blend on high until very smooth. u may have to add a little water in the blender to blend completely..
- in a large dish place pork meat and the other half of the onion chopped up finely and the pineapple.
- when blended mix is mixed and smooth add it to the dish with meat and mix very well.
- let sit covered in the dish for at least 4 hrs.
- in a large fry pan or on a large flat grill heat up and add oil, dump in the mixture from the dish.
- fry on med-high to high till meat gets somewhat crispy and caramelized. This is a good time to taste for needed salt..
- serve on heated tortillas with chopped onion, cilantro, and a salsa of ur choice (our fav salsa for this is my guacamole salsa thats on my profile).
- salt to taste.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food carne al pastor for tacos, burritos and nachos.... recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
carne al pastor for tacos, burritos and nachos.... Recipe Video: