Authentic Vegetarian Burrito, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, authentic vegetarian burrito. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Authentic Vegetarian Burrito is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Authentic Vegetarian Burrito is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook authentic vegetarian burrito using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Authentic Vegetarian Burrito:
- Take 2 cup of Mexican Rice (pre cooked).
- Take 1/3 cup of Cheese (mexican 4 cheese blend).
- Take 1 medium of Jalepeno.
- Take 1 small of Tomato.
- Make ready 1/2 medium of Lime.
- Make ready 1 of handful Cilantro.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Sour Cream.
Steps to make Authentic Vegetarian Burrito:
- Heat and mix Rice, Cheese, Sour Cream together until Cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat once melted.
- Squeeze Lime into mixture.
- Pour into any desired Tortillas.
- Add in your Fruits & Veggies.
- (optional) Smother Burrito with any desired sauce.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy! :).
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food authentic vegetarian burrito recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Authentic Vegetarian Burrito Recipe Video: