Mike's Easy Cheesy Fried Burritos, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, mike's easy cheesy fried burritos. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Easy Cheesy Fried Burritos is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mike's Easy Cheesy Fried Burritos is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's easy cheesy fried burritos using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Easy Cheesy Fried Burritos:
- Make ready of Refried Beans.
- Get 2 can of Roserita Refried Beans.
- Take 1 medium of White Onion [diced].
- Get 1 small of Tomato [diced].
- Prepare 2 large of Jalapeños [diced].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Each: Garlic Powder - Onion Powder - Cumin.
- Get 1 can of 4 oz Green Chiles.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Cilantro.
- Make ready of Bread.
- Make ready 1 packages of Flour Tortillas.
- Make ready of Oil.
- Get 1 of Bottle Canola Oil.
- Prepare of Cheeses.
- Get 1 bag of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese Or Cheddar Cheese.
- Get of Sides.
- Prepare 1 of Bottle Hot Sauce.
- Make ready 1 jar of Salsa.
- Get 1 pints of Sour Cream.
Steps to make Mike's Easy Cheesy Fried Burritos:
- Add everything in the Refried Bean section and heat in the microwave covered for 5 minutes..
- Place Tortilla on a plate and add refried beans and lots of cheese..
- Tightly roll up Tortilla and pin it with a toothpick. Push beans back into the Tortilla at the sides if slightly pushed out..
- Heat oil until hot. Fry burritos in 2" of Canola Oil until Tortillas are browned and crispy. Drain and remember, PULL OUT TOOTHPICKS!.
- Serve with Hot Sauce, Salsa, Sour Cream and Avocados on a bed of lettuce or cabbage. Garnish with fresh Cilantro..
- You can also serve these with my easy, delicious, basic chile verde sauce poured over the tops. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367872-mikes-easy-chile-verde-sauce.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food mike's easy cheesy fried burritos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mike's Easy Cheesy Fried Burritos Recipe Video: