Dad's Breakfast burritos, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, dad's breakfast burritos. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dad's Breakfast burritos is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Dad's Breakfast burritos is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook dad's breakfast burritos using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dad's Breakfast burritos:
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 of sausage patties (i used jimmy dean turkey sausage patties).
- Prepare 1 of tabasco sause (to your taste).
- Get 1 of shredded cheese (as much as you like).
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper chopped (optional).
- Get 2 of tortillas.
Steps to make Dad's Breakfast burritos:
- Cook the sausage according to package directions. Then cut into small slices..
- Scramble eggs and then add the sausage. Cook for just a minute..
- Then on tortilla put the egg and sausage mixture. Add Tabasco and shredded cheese. Eat and enjoy!.
- You can make one burrito or as many as need..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food dad's breakfast burritos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Dad's Breakfast burritos Recipe Video: