Western Burritos, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, western burritos. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Western Burritos is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. Western Burritos is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook western burritos using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Western Burritos:
- Make ready of Beans.
- Take 1 can of 40 oz kidney beans.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Garlic and Herb seasoning.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Make ready of Meat Mix.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Garlic and Herb seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- Get 1 can of 7 oz Hernandez cesara salsa.
- Take of Veggies.
- Take 1 tbsp of Hot sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of full garlic pod.
- Prepare 6 of Sweet peppers.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Get 1 bunch of mushrooms.
- Make ready of Prepare.
- Take 2 packages of 10 flour tortillas by La Perferida.
- Make ready 16 oz of mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Western Burritos:
- Pour the undrained beans into a large skillet and add the cumin, Garlic and Herb, and crushed red pepper. Being too a boil and simmer until you can easily use a bean stomper (masher) on them. While you wait, do step 2..
- Chop up the sweet peppers, and onion, and prepare the garlic for the garlic press. In a separate skillet pour in the hot sesame oil, then place your prepared peppers and onions in the pan and press your garlic over the pan. Add your mushrooms. Stir to coat everything in oil, them simmer them until the onions are clear. Don't boil them or you'll have hot oil spitting everywhere. Set the burner to about level 3 or less. Once finished, set them aside..
- Your beans should be ready. Stomp them and stir and simmer for about 5 minutes. Once finished, pour them into a bowl and set aside. Congrats, you now have refried beans at 1/4 the cost of buying them ready made..
- Let your pan cool and wash it and then brown the ground beef. Once it's brown, drain it and pour in the salsa. Add the onion mix, the cumin, garlic and herb, and crushed red pepper. Mix that and bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Pour the finished mix into a bowl..
- Let your pan cool and wash it. Move the 2 bowls of mix to the table on coasters or pot rests and bring your cheese to the table as well. You should have an assembly line now..
- Bring your empty skillet to medium-high heat. Open the first bag of tortillas and separate them so that they aren't sticking together. Set them atop the now empty bag and have a plate ready. Take two tortillas and put them in the skillet for 5 seconds and flip them, then flip just the top one, then flip both, then put them on the plate. The object is to warm the tortillas on both sides for 5 seconds so that they're pliable. If they droop when you pick them up, they're ready. Finish the stack of tortillas and move them to the table..
- On a separate plate, place one tortilla, add a handful of cheese in the center, then add half a cup of beans and half a cup of meat mix. Fold the burrito up and place it on a cookie sheet. Do that for all of your burritos and if you need more shells (probably will) then repeat step 6..
- Put away the tortillas, then one of the plates you used will be the one you'll eat off of today, and the other empty plate now becomes the plate for the done pile of burritos for this step. Now make your skillet hot again at medium to medium-high heat and take your burritos and cook both sides until golden brown and crispy. This step makes them taste better and hold up well for easy munching..
- Once all burritos are finished, migrate them to the cookie sheet, select one or two to eat, then wrap the pan in tin foil and put it in the refrigerator. Now get to munching!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food western burritos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Western Burritos Recipe Video: