Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, beefy broccoli & cheddar burritos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beefy broccoli & cheddar burritos using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of Knorr Rice Sides-Cheddar Broccoli.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Take 1 can of (15oz) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- Make ready 8 of (10in) burrito sized flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of jar(16oz)salsa, divided.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
Instructions to make Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos:
- Preheat oven to 350º..
- Cook ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is done, about 5 minutes. Remove beef and set aside..
- In a sauce pan mix together the Knorr Rice Sides-Cheddar Broccoli, water, and beans. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender..
- Stir in the beef. Remove from heat and let stand 2 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup salsa and1/2 cup cheese..
- Evenly spread 1/2 cup of salsa in bottom of 13x9 inch greased baking dish..
- Spoon about1/2 cup of rice mixture onto each tortilla, roll up. Arrange burritos, seam side down..
- Spoon remaining salsa down the center of burritos, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese..
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 25 minutes or until heated through..
- Garnish with green onions. (Optional).
- As Always, Enjoy!!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beefy broccoli & cheddar burritos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos Recipe Video: