Carbonara, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, carbonara. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Carbonara is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Carbonara is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have carbonara using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Carbonara:
- Prepare 16 oz of fettucine pasta.
- Make ready 1 lb of Bacon (I used smoked bacon).
- Prepare 15 oz of jar alfredo sauce (I used bacon savory flavored).
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Carbonara:
- Cook the bacon until it is nice and crisp. Crumble or chop the bacon then set it to the side.
- Cook your pasta (be sure to follow thedirections on the package)..
- In sauce pan add in 1 tbsp of vegetable oil, then turn the heat up to medium..
- Add in the onion, and cook for 1 minute then add in the peas, and garlic..
- Pour in the alfredo sauce and bacon, and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta, then place it back into a large pot. Pour in the sauce, and combine the ingredients..
- Place the pasta on a plate, and top it off with parmesan cheese and the reserved bacon..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Carbonara Recipe Video: